A fun course for Men that are looking for a challenging
and unique experience.
Relax with Hatha Yoga postures
and Pranayama Yoga breathing techniques while learing
applicable Martials Arts movement and Theory for a well
This course offers
- Age old Yoga Body Building Techniques
including the Yoga Dhandals!
- Over 100 yoga postures (asanas, dhandals)
- Seated, Standing and Inversions
- Sun Salutations (and variations to develop power
- Increase power, core strength, coordination, balance,
flexibility, flow concentration and endurance
- Pranayama Yoga (Breathing Techniques)
- Ground Movement - rolling, handsprings, breakfalling
- Basic wrist throws, arms locks, and balance stealing
- Defence against basic attacks such as " the big right
hand ", chokes, arms grabs etc.
- Basic escape techniques from arms grabs, chokes,
full nelsons, etc.
This style of hatha yoga increases power, core strength,
coordination, balance, flexibility, flow, concentration
and endurance while helping to heal old injuries and
prevent new ones. Over 50 seated, standing and inverted
postures including Sun Salutes with variations and the
little known yoga Dhandals. Complimentary breathing techniques
for the body and mind will also be taught.
Martial Arts Component:
Description Coming Soon
Contact Us for More Details